Nagle’s Camping & Caravan Park Doolin
NAGLES CAMPING is situated on the verge of the Atlantic between the Cliffs of Moher and the Burren. The site is only 100m from Doolin Pier, where you can take a ferry to the Aran Islands or the beautiful Cliffs of Moher. It enjoys the most spectacular views imaginable. Open from mid March to mid October, the site boasts the best camping facilities catering for families, individuals and groups.
With 85 serviced hard stands and ample green camping area on 4 hectares, our camping park offers facilities of the highest standards of quality, cleanliness and hygiene.
Roadways are tarmac throughout the site and each hardstand is level concrete with Electric, Water and Waste facilities.
- Campers Kitchen fully equipped with cookers, microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge & freezer
- Full Shower & Toilet Facilities – Including hairdryer in ladies showers
- Laundry room with washing machines & dryers
- Children’s Playground
- Games Room
- Fully serviced, level concrete hard stands (Electricity, Water, Waste)
- Chemical disposal point, fresh water refill & waste water disposal
- Wifi throughout the site
- On-site Grocery & Camping Shop (June 1st – August 31st only)
- Electric car charge point
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org