The following Terms and Condition will apply:
1) Reservations should be made directly with accommodation and experience providers as vouchers cannot be used with third party booking engines or on-line travel agencies (OTA’s).
2) It is not technically possible to make an online reservation using a Burren voucher.
3) Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with other vouchers.
4) No Cash in lieu of Vouchers.
5) If the voucher is part used, the business will write the remaining balance on the voucher and return it to the bearer.
6) To extend a voucher, please send it with your name and postal address to the Burren Ecotourism Network, The Hub, Parliament St. Ennistymon, Co. Clare.
7) Vouchers will be accepted by current members of the Burren Ecotourism Network listed as accepting vouchers, check out www.burren.ie for an updated list.
8) In the unlikely event that a dispute arises relating to the use of the Burren Voucher, the bearer may contact us at email@example.com, where every effort will be made to resolve it. Should the dispute not be resolved amicably it will revert to the board of the Burren Ecotourism Network who’s decision will be final and binding.