A multi-award winning modern 22 bedroom 4 star country house, restaurant with bar, in the heart of Doolin. Best known for the friendliest team who provide a wonderful relaxed professional hotel atmosphere, focusing on quality, local and doing the simple things consistently to a high standard. The team along with your hosts Anthony and Deirdre look forward to welcoming you, sharing the best tips and secrets to enjoying Doolin and the Burren to its fullest.
Since taking over the properties in 2012, we have expanded, redeveloped, adding quality and services every year. Our ethos is to “Improve a little everyday”, we have completed major extensions and refurbishments in 2012, 2016, 2020.
- 22 bedrooms to a high quality hotel standard.
- Free Wifi, SMART TV, Digital Tablets, In Room Safe, Ironing, Tea and Coffee Facilities, as standard.
- Double, Twin, 3 bed and 4 bed families.
- Coming in 2022 – Deluxe 6 bedroom suites townhouse, opposite the Inn and catering for up to 14 persons.
- A great breakfast included as standard.
- Small groups and private rental available.
Food Glorious Food!
Since we opened we have built a great reputation for using local produce, an amazing breakfast and great coffee. With our dreams and ethos, in the middle of Covid-19 (July 2020) we decided to open “Anthony’s” our evening restaurant with great success. Championing local purveyors and flavours under the guidance of Chef Tómas and his team.
Anthony’s – 70 seater neighbourhood restaurant focusing on using the best of local produce, prepared simply to show case the best of its flavours through modern classics.
New in 2021, Our roofed hidden garden and bar, focusing on the best of Irish spirits, Beers, and beverages, with classic cocktails and a great pint of Guinness.
“Breakfast like a King” we take this literally, and has being the cornerstone of our Inn down the years.
Picnic and packed lunches, what better way to understand and feel the local terroir, than an artisan picnic, while enjoying the views of the Cliffs or Moher, on an Aran Islands beach or a limestone slab in the Burren.
Great Coffee, showcasing “Anam Coffee” our fantastic local roaster.
Relaxing and Facilities:
Although located in the centre of the village we are surround by green fields and our gardens. With a large terrace and lawn to sit out and catch an evening sunset with a classic gin and tonic.
- Reception open from 8am – 10pm.
- Small retail shop with the travel essentials and some small local gifts.
- Coffee Dock with sweet treats and snacks.
- Free Car parking.
- Anthony’s 70 seater restaurant with outdoor terrace for 70 more.
- Conference and private dining facilities where we focus on one group and their goals.
- Redbrick terrace and gardens overlooking village.
- Living room with board games and books.
- Sunsets setting on the Ocean horizon behind the village.
In the HEART of Doolin!
The postcard picture of Doolin is our doorstep view! We offer the best location to explore Doolin and the Burren. When you arrive leave the car in the carpark and enjoy the Wild Atlantic fresh air, with stunning walks across the Burren landscape and through the village.
- Walk to all Irish music pubs and restaurants, (The famous O’Connors Pub is 2 minutes).
- Trail head to the Cliffs of Moher Hiking Trail our doorstep.
- 10-15 minute walk for ferries to Aran Islands and Cliffs of Moher Cruises.
- On the Burren Walking Trail and Doolin Cycle Hub.
- Rent a Bike / Electric Bike 50 meters and explore the Burren.
- Bus stop (Bus Eireann 350 Route) 5 minutes walk.
- Ideal base for day trips around the Burren, Ennis, Loop Head, Limerick, Galway, Connemara.
We look forward to meeting you
Anthony, Deirdre and the team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com